Once you enter the world of air fryer recipes, you will find it difficult to leave because of how simple it is to make any air fryer recipe and how delicious it will undoubtedly be. This is a warning: once you try these great dishes, they will become your go-to, and you will most likely become addicted.
Without a doubt, everyone likes deep-fried food, but if a healthier alternative with less oil and the same amount of crisp is available, you are likely to choose it. The question is, what recipes will we be talking about?
Many people look for ways to cook juicy burgers in an air fryer, and today is your lucky day because we will teach you all you need to know, including BBQ ribs and, lastly, jalapeño poppers.
Hamburger Air Fryer Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
A sauce-dripping juicy hamburger in freshly baked bread with a side of wonderfully crisped fries; if you’re looking for a nice delicious hamburger air fryer recipe, you’ve come to the right place.
- 1 pound lean ground beef 80/20
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce optional
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- To begin, combine the following ingredients in your mighty bowl: the main two ingredients in any dish, salt and pepper, followed by the powders of onion and garlic, and finally, the meat.
- When the mixture is finished, shape it into perfectly round patties and make sure it is 1/2 thick for an exquisite taste. Don’t forget about the tip we gave you about putting your thumb in the centre of the patties to prevent it from expanding throughout cooking time. If you want to try the barbeque sauce method, brush it on the patties.
- If you don’t want to make a mess in the air fryer, you can use baking paper or an air fryer paper liner. Preheat the air fryer to 370°F/176°C, then single layer the patties in the basket and be prepared to be blown away by the outcome.
- Start by cooking your burger in the air fryer for 6 minutes, then flip it over and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Another method is to wait till the burgers hit 160°F to know it is thoroughly cooked.
- If you want to add cheese, remember that it will add 1 minute to your cooking time. Of course, add your favourite toppings to your fresh buns and enjoy the delicious taste.
Tips & Tricks for Making the Best Air-Fried Hamburger
The cooking time is the key to preparing a great hamburger air fryer, whether you make them from scratch or frozen. There are a few things you need to know about to ensure you have a tasty hamburger.
- The ideal beef pattie is 80/20, which means fresh ground beef with just enough fat to give it a wonderful juicy flavour without leaving it too greasy.
- Another important point to mention is seasoning. Because fresh onion and garlic take much longer to cook in a hamburger air fryer, it is always best to opt for onion and garlic powder, which will allow your beef to go places with the flavour and, of course, take less time to cook when using powdered ingredients.
- This is an optional step; however, if you want a delicious caramelisation flavour, put barbecue sauce on your burger while it’s cooking and thank us later when you try it out.
How Long to Cook a Hamburger in an Air Fryer
Everyone wonders when they decide to create a hamburger air fryer; to answer everyone’s questions, it normally takes 6 minutes, then you turn it and cook it for another 3-5 minutes, for a total of 9-11 minutes of having a healthy burger alternative.
How to Cook a Frozen Hamburger in an Air Fryer
Cooking a frozen hamburger air fryer is similar to making a homemade beef pattie, except the cooking time can be shortened by a few minutes.
You will take your frozen hamburger and set it in a single layer in the air fryer. Cook the frozen burger for 8-10 minutes at 350F/176C. Of course, after 5 minutes, you’ll flip the patty to the other side to ensure it’s properly cooked. Once it’s done, you may add cheese, and the heat will melt it, or if you don’t like cheese, just add your desired topping, place it in your fresh bread, and enjoy the great flavours.
BBQ Ribs Air Fryer Recipe
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
If you enjoy finger-licking ribs, we have good news: you can make them in the air fryer in 30 minutes. It will have everything you want in your ribs: flavorful, crunchy, and juicy, but it will not be off-the-bone ribs. However, believe us when we say it’s a delicious BBQ ribs air fryer recipe. Many people are curious about how to cook BBQ ribs in an air fryer. So, let us walk you through the steps.
Ribs and Dry Rub
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs (1 rack)
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper
Directions: Dry Ribs Air Fryer Rub
- As the first thing to do is to remove the membrane, you will need to exert a little muscle. Do you see the silverskin on the ribs’ backs? Simply peel it all off.
- The next step relies on the size of your air fryer, but the ideal sections are 2-3, and that is how you will cut the rack of pork ribs. Keep in mind that you want it to fit properly in your air fryer basket.
- The spice rub will be made after the ribs have been sliced into parts. In a mixing bowl, combine the primary ingredients of any cooking salt and pepper, followed by garlic powder, cumin, and paprika.
- To guarantee a good seasoning, massage the mixture all over the ribs.
- It’s cooking time! Begin by preheating the air fryer to 375°F/190°C for a few minutes to avoid the ribs sticking to the basket. When you feel it is heated enough, remove the basket and begin placing the ribs meat side down. Allow 15 minutes for the magic to happen or for it to cook, in other words.
- After 15 minutes, flip it over and cook it for another 10 minutes at 375°F/190°.
- Make the BBQ sauce to keep yourself busy while the ribs cook. In a saucepan, combine sugar and salt over medium-low heat and stir until completely dissolved.
- You will brush your wonderfully cooked air fryer ribs, and it is time to unleash your inner artist as you brush the barbeque sauce on all sides thoroughly.
- Once you’ve created your masterpiece, return the ribs to the basket and cook for 3-5 minutes at 400°F/200°C. Alternatively, you may wing it and wait until the sauce has darkened somewhat, which will be your cue that the ribs are ready.
- Finally, once the ribs are fully cooked and the sauce has reached the ideal colour, remove them from the air fryer and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Of course, once the ribs are out, you’ll want to dive in, but leaving them to rest allows the juices to be spread throughout the meat. If you want additional juice, simply brush on some more barbeque sauce.
Tips & Tricks for Making the Best BBQ Ribs in an Air Fryer
- If you tried to cook the ribs in the air fryer and they were stuck to the basket, the answer is to preheat the air fryer to prevent the ribs from becoming stuck to the basket.
- We pointed out in the directions for cooking BBQ ribs in the air fryer to remove the membrane, and you may be wondering why? to have more tasty and tender ribs.
- This is an unspoken rule for cooking ribs in the air fryer, but never ever overlap the ribs in the basket since they will not fully cook; simply place them next to each other.
- The temperature, as well as keeping a close check on the ribs while cooking in the air fryer, have a significant role in the cooking process. So, consider it a great trick, but as you brush the barbecue on the ribs, increase the temperature slightly to avoid burning it and to create that nice crispy texture on the outer that we all enjoy while making the sauce sticky.
How to Make Sweet Rib Barbecue Sauce
The BBQ sauce plays an essential part in the air fryer ribs, but how can you prepare it if you don’t want to want to buy it pre-made? The homemade sauce is incredibly simple to create and will only take you a few minutes. You can even make a large amount and freeze it for later use. To prepare a delicious sweet barbecue sauce, combine 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
How Do You Easily Cut Ribs?
Cutting ribs may appear difficult and messy to you, but we guarantee you that it is not difficult at all when you know this trick, however messy is possible. Simply flip the ribs over so the bones face up, then cut in between the bones with a sharp knife, and you’ll have nicely sliced ribs.
Reheating the Air Fryer Ribs in the Air Fryer
What if you have leftover ribs and want to reheat them in the air fryer? All you have to do is heat the air fryer to 350°F/176°C and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until it is well heated, which requires you to remove it from the basket and inspect it for yourself. It’s really that simple.
Jalapeño Poppers Air Fryer Recipe
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
The internet has gone crazy for these very quick and delicious cheesy air fryer Jalapeño Poppers. We’re here to provide you with the recipe as well as any tips and tricks you might need. However, we must warn you that once you try it, you will become addicted to it and might even make it your go-to party dish.
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 5 medium jalapeños, fresh
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- The first step requires you to be especially cautious because jalapenos are spicy, and you don’t want to rub into your eyes after holding or slicing the jalapenos, which is why some people like to wear gloves when working this step. Because you want more space for the cheesy filling, cut the jalapenos in half endlong. Then, using a small spoon, scoop out everything, including the unwanted seeds and membranes. Our goal is to hollow out the jalapeno halves so we can stuff them later.
- To make the stuffing, combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, green onions, garlic powder and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. With a spoon, start stuffing the jalapenos; each should take one tablespoon for a perfect balance.
- Get a small plate and mix the panko breadcrumbs for the finishing touches before placing them in the air fryer. Once this mixture is ready, you will get the Jalapeño from the cheese part, drop it into the crumbs, and coat it evenly, or if you think that step is too much, just cover the cheese part with the crumbs with a spoon.
- The last step is to place the Jalapeno in the air fryer, even layers and not overlapping, and cook for 5-8 minutes at 375 F/ 190 C degrees. Just keep in mind that the temperature might vary from one air fryer to the next, so keep an eye on it when you see the bread crumbs have a wonderful golden colour; this is your cue to remove and let it cool down before biting into the very tasty Jalapeno Poppers.
Is It Possible to Add Bacon to the Jalapeno Poppers Air Fryer Recipe?
Without a doubt, bacon and jalapeno poppers are an excellent flavour combination. You actually have two options: add cooked crispy bacon to the cream cheese filling and stuffing at the same time for a wonderful small taste of bacon, or wrap a whole bacon around the Jalapeno and cook it in the air fryer for additional bacon flavour and crisper.
Without a doubt, any food cooked in an air fryer will turn out fantastic, whether it’s something simple like fries or a more difficult food. The recipes we’ve discussed today are ideal if you’re hosting a movie night with friends and want to cook easy, delicious air fryer dishes. We’ll wait for you to test all three recipes and let us know which one you liked best: Jalapeno Poppers Air Fryer Recipe, BBQ Ribs Air Fryer Recipe, or the Hamburger Air Fryer Recipe. If we had to choose just one, it would be difficult because they are all so delicious.