Warm your bones with a tasty Beef Ramen dish.
WOW your guests, or whisk up a special treat for family dinner time.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5cm piece ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50g spring onions, sliced, greens and whites separated
- 2 beef stock cubes, made up to 1.25ltr
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 395g pack Boswell Farms thin cut beef steaks
- 150g sugarsnaps
- 250g fine egg noodles
Use white onions or leeks if you have no spring onions.
Each serving contains
Energy 1255kj / 299kcal
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat. Fry the ginger, garlic and white parts of the spring onion for 2 mins until golden and fragrant. Pour the stock into the pan and cover. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the soy sauce and sugar to the broth. Thinly slice the beef steak into 1cm strips. Add to the broth with the sugar snap peas and noodles. Cook for 5 mins over a medium high heat until the beef is cooked through and the noodles are tender.
- Divide the ramen between 4 bowls. Scatter with the greens of the spring onions to serve.